London Bubble Theatre shares the vision that everyone at every stage of their life, should have access to the pleasures and benefits of creating theatre.
Work with primary schools
Speech Bubbles is a year-long drama intervention for children in KS1 referred with a communication difficulty. It is delivered in school by a drama practitioner and a member of the school support staff. The evidence base for Speech Bubbles is validated by Project Oracle. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about getting Speech Bubbles into your school.
Speech Bubbles is delivered
- In Southwark, Lewisham and Greenwich by London Bubble Theatre
- In Tower Hamlets by the Half Moon YPT
- In Hackney by Immediate Theatre
- In Tunbridge Wells by Trinity Theatre
- In Newham by the University of East London
- In Rochdale by M6 Theatre
- In Manchester by North West Drama, Oldham Theatre Workshop and Peoplescape Theatre
Work with secondary schools
'We need to act on' is an interactive peer to peer theatre workshop programme that asks young people to consider what We Need To Act On in society right now. Our Young Theatre Makers lead drama workshops in schools and youth clubs that challenge young people to think about the issues that excite them, bother them and maybe even disempower them. Contact email@example.com to find out about getting 'We Need To Act On' into your school.