now>press>play is an immersive audio resource that brings the curriculum to life through sound, story and movement. In a now>press>play Experience every child is given a pair of wireless headphones. Immersed in sound, they become the main character in a story, meeting people, discovering places and solving problems on an educational adventure they’ll never forget.
Schools use now>press>play to:
- Stimulate children's imaginations & inspire creative writing
- Produce outstanding engagement in children of all abilities
- Raise attainment by making learning meaningful & memorable
- Help children develop emotional responses & discussion skills
- Extend children's life experiences
- Make learning fun and exciting
Watch an Experience in action.
now>press>play is an annual subscription for EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Your school will receive a now>press>play box containing; 35 wireless headphones, transmitter and teacher resource packs.
If you who want to see how now>press>play works with your children, we can arrange a demonstration with a class in your school.