Join leaders from across east London’s dynamic cultural and education sectors to celebrate and champion creativity in schools at the 2017 Creative Schools Symposium
Get inspired with a day of professional development, Artsmark support, practice sharing, top tips, debate and discussion with leaders and experts representing the diversity of cultural education practice in east London.
This event is an opportunity to meet teachers and senior leaders from schools taking part in the Creative Schools Artsmark programme during the 2017-18 academic year along with 50+ east London cultural education partners from the Creative Schools network. This year’s Symposium will give you the opportunity to:
- Take part in practical workshops with Urban Development, Now Press Play, Elmhurst Primary School, and University of East London
- Explore topics alongside colleagues including Artsmark, youth leadership, school funding, creative sector careers, and building successful local partnerships
- Discover exciting new opportunities within the emerging cultural and education District partners on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, as well as from the East London Cultural Education Alliance, and A New Direction
- Share practice, spark new ideas, and get inspired as we exchange ‘true stories from the classroom’
- Enjoy networking, drinks and match-making opportunities to close the day!