Westminster School of Media, Arts and Design is offering Year 13 students an opportunity to have a taster session in one of the subjects across the faculty.
All courses will be open to those who have applied or are thinking of studying these subjects. These sessions will be hands-on and students will either be making or creating work as part of experiential learning.
A sample of activities taking place:
- Animation: Animation Jam Session using stop frame
- Graphic Communication Design: Creating animated gifs
- Contemporary Media Practice: Design and make a one point of interaction or click
- Film: Sound recording and use of sound in film
- Photography: Studio lighting workshop and portfolio reviews
- Illustration: Themed drawing workshop and portfolio reviews
- Television: Studio workshop
- Radio: Podcast production session
Activities will either run 10am-12pm or 2pm-4pm, and optional tours of the faculty will also be available. 15 - 20 places per workshop.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org